115 Coral Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
You can reach out via phone or email, or fill out the form on the right.
If you are looking for services, the first step is to come to intake on our campus, at 115 Coral Street in Santa Cruz, from 1:00 to 4:00, Monday through Friday. If you are not able to visit our campus, you can still complete the Smart Path Assessment at one of the many access points throughout the county.
You can learn about other community resources on our Services page.
When planning a visit to Homeless Services Center please keep in mind that parking on our campus is extremely limited, and allow additional time to find a space off campus if necessary. Please note:
• We will do our best to provide parking on campus, but we can not guarantee on campus parking.
• When you arrive at our campus, please press the call button at the gate and wait for instructions from the Safety Team.
• If the gate is open when you arrive, do not drive through an open gate and attempt to park your car on campus.
• Safety Team will direct you to a parking space if there is one available.
• If no parking is available, the Safety Team will ask you to pull in and obtain a temporary permit for parking on streets near Homeless Services Center.